Symantec Endpoint Security
By applying artificial intelligence to distill nine trillion lines of security data, Symantec offers the most extensive threat intelligence anywhere. Symantec applies this visibility across all endpoints, mobile, network and cloud servers, to protect both on-premises and in the cloud.
Protect users and critical assets with multilayered security
Every endpoint is a launch pad for a cyber attack on the network. Symantec's multilayered protection provides everything from file reputation and behavioral analysis to advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence. See and manage all endpoints from a single high-performance agent and management console for Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems, both on-premises & in the cloud.
Detect & Expose
• Apply Machine Learning and Behavioral Analytics to expose suspicious activity, detect and prioritise incidents
• Real-time queries collect evidence of comprise data, directly communicating to the endpoint agent
• Automatically identify and create incidents for suspicious scripts and memory exploits
Investigate & Contain
• Ensure complete incident playback with continuous recording of endpoint activity, view specific endpoint processes
• Hunt for threats by searching for indicators of compromise across all endpoints in real-time
• Contain potentially compromised endpoints during investigation with endpoint quarantine
• Delete malicious files and associated artifacts on all impacted endpoints
• Blacklist and whitelist files at the endpoint
• Enhanced reporting allows any table to be exported for incident resolution reports
Multilayer endpoint security goes beyond signature blocking to fuse signatureless technologies such as advanced machine learning, behavioral analysis, memory exploit mitigation and OS emulation with time-tested ones including intrusion prevention, reputation analysis and application and device control. All with the simplicity of a single agent.
Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, then isolate suspicious apps to limit vulnerability exploits and protect trusted applications.
Deploy baits and decoys at scale to lure attackers into revealing their intent, tactics and targets without their knowledge